Wrapping up the month, we're experiencing one of the last Master Numbers for August.
Once again, it gives us the opportunity to look at our finances, jobs, and health. It also gives us the opportunity to look at our surroundings.
The 8 LOVES to look good! No, you don't have to have the income of Donald Trump to "look good." You don't have to purchase your possessions from House Beautiful or a high priced furniture store. With some simple guidelines, you can create an environment that builds positive vibrations.
- Eliminate or pack away all broken items. Broken items remind you that either you or your life are "broken." ("I only deserve broken"). In time, you will not miss those items.
- Eliminate those things you really don't like. Begin replacing them with items that you do. You do not have to replace them with something of the same cost - just something you like.
- If it doesn't make you smile, do you really need it? Decipher between want and need. Do you really NEED it?
- More is not better. Every square inch of your residence doesn't have to be filled. It is not a measure of success to clutter your environment. Less clutter; less stress.
- Have an overabundance of DVDs and CDs you never listen to? Eliminate them. More is not better. "But I might want to watch it someday." How many years has it been? If you haven't missed it after this long, you're not going to watch it.
Replacing items? You won't be able to replace it all in one day, so begin with an item or two.
Begin with just packing away the things that are broken and/or not needed or wanted. Things do not have feelings; it's ok to let them go.
Today, begin to make your surroundings a place that you wish to return to.